• Jerry's Nugget cards

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Other...

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 31, 2007
UK
... How about make it between bikes, tallys and other.

[EDIT by moderator: Please refrain from volatile, flagrant, and/or profanity laden language]

Jan 4, 2008
Norfolk, Virginia
i would bet

i would put money down saying that more people are choosing other because out of all those cards you have to choose from 5 of them are the same exact card with different designs do you really think that Bicycle uses a different stock to make all those card variations i doubt it. but Tally-ho is probably why more are choosing other. just a guess.

btw tally ho is my favorite.

I like red/blue Masters the most. But I use all kinds of decks. Mostly red Masters because they look like a regular deck of red bikes, yet they last longer and handle better. So I like those the most. Of course, i've never handled Wynn's or Nugget's before.

Anthony Bass

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
i would put money down saying that more people are choosing other because out of all those cards you have to choose from 5 of them are the same exact card with different designs do you really think that Bicycle uses a different stock to make all those card variations i doubt it. but Tally-ho is probably why more are choosing other. just a guess.

btw tally ho is my favorite.
Read the tite of my poll please.

"What is your favorite deck of cards? By feel, Touch, Or looks"

Sep 1, 2007
I don't like the feel of most of E's cards, but I had to vote for Shadow Masters. They looked OK from videos and stuff, but when I got them I couldn't believe how awesome they looked. I'm not a big fan of Tigers or Vipers, but Shadow Masters are awesome, and so far they feel great. Hopefully they don't start to clump up like E's other cards. Still, the looks alone make them my favorite.

Tally Ho fan backs and Bicycle League backs tie for second.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm going to have to say Vipers. I know that I've been backing the Guardians for a while not, but I've rediscovered my love for these bad boys.

Tally-Ho No.9's are amazing too.

Fan back all the way.

Shane K.

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Oh man Vipers are excellent! I voted for Vipers!
I discovered them on Christmas, Well my Brother has had them for a while now, but that was the first edition Vipers, the ones that were clumping up. I like circle backs, More plain

Sep 2, 2007
Bicycle Guardians are my favorite deck of cards -- gritty, industrial, grungy, and, sometimes, downright creepy. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results