Favorite Sankey Quote

Sep 30, 2007
Hey everyone, I just want to hear some of the funniest Sankey quotes/moments you guys have. Mine I guess would be "now this is the very exposed view. Well no, I guess this is the very exposed view" and he unzips his jeans. Funniest moment in magic instruction ever. lol

I totally forget which DVD this is from (if anyone remembers, please tell!), but Jay is performing for this table and in the middle of his trick, a big table of guys start laughing really loud across the restaurant and Jay, without skipping a beat, says, "They just got a joke I told them a half hour ago".

You need to see the clip to get how funny it really is, cause it was the funniest thing EVER!

Hey everyone, I just want to hear some of the funniest Sankey quotes/moments you guys have. Mine I guess would be "now this is the very exposed view. Well no, I guess this is the very exposed view" and he unzips his jeans. Funniest moment in magic instruction ever. lol

Hahahaha, that's awesome. I only have 1 Sankey DVD, and I don't really remember anything but, I have numerous other funny things. Especially Danny Garcia, when he's performing scatter for some guy and purposely calls him the wrong name. I'll have to watch my DVD again.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I totally forget which DVD this is from (if anyone remembers, please tell!), but Jay is performing for this table and in the middle of his trick, a big table of guys start laughing really loud across the restaurant and Jay, without skipping a beat, says, "They just got a joke I told them a half hour ago".

You need to see the clip to get how funny it really is, cause it was the funniest thing EVER!

hahahhaahhahhaa loved it :p

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Rough/Smooth Forever!

Oh man I cracked up... My friend doesn't like his humour - likes some of his magic but we disagree on the humour front.

- Sean
That's a great quote. Love that whole set.

*Wiggles marker* "Somehow it's just not the same..."

Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
A few of my favorites...

"You need a surface to be able to perform this one, like a table... maybe even a dead elephant"
-Holy Moly

"Like some sort of crazy witch man. Which man? That man over there."
-Supernatural

"No no no! You're witty! Then you take out a gun and shoot them."
-Supernatural

awesome. :)

Oct 14, 2007
There are far too many amazing Sankey quotes for me to even begin listing my favorites. . .I've seen too much of his stuff.

Oh and you can see his comedy acts on any single one of his DVDs. . .it's just him.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results