Favourite Deck

Apr 17, 2013
i'm a simple magician. I like red bikes red bees and red tally ho. I do 99% of my work with bikes because I know I can get them anywhere in a pinch.

5UB

Jul 28, 2013
I don't know why, I like the standard poker sized Bicycle deck. Maybe because they are cheaper than the custom ones.

CalvinTan

Elite Member
Split Spades Lions 1st Edition

I still think it's the best custom design deck that has been put out. Also, the card stock is thick, and they last a long time. It was also the first deck that had custom faces for the court cards, and the only that did them in the same style so they don't look corny (sorry Madison Rounders), thanks to the art work of Dan White. I believe they were also the first decks to come in a custom deck order, instead of the US New Deck Order of AS to AH.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I am biased, but I (along with several other members of the theory11 crew) put the Monarch deck in that #1 place. It might be a long time before I find another deck that knocks the Monarch deck from its throne in my books.

// L

Jan 22, 2012
Honestly Zach Mueller's Fontaines are my favorite deck of cards because it has the vintage holdout is built into it. It also is simple design which I like. I also really like the White Artisans and the Monarchs because they look very sophisticated

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 12, 2013
Deck

ummm hard to say i love purple artifice because of the crazy back design but the madison rounders are beautiful because of the simplicity btw so excited for my scarlet rounders to come in the mail just preordered MECHANIC!!!!!!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results