Feedback on my one-coin routine?

May 8, 2012
Hey guys, I'd love any feedback, positive or negative, that you have about my routine :)

[video=youtube;QbyUQVkGrIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbyUQVkGrIY[/video]

Thanks!
strat

Dec 29, 2011
Pretty good, its very hard to come up with a routine that nobody can follow, especially after a couple of watches, I admit there were a couple of times I lost the coin, but overall it was pretty easy to follow. Of course this is from a magicians perspective, laymen obviously would have some trouble.

May 15, 2010
Good: Both of your muscle passes were excellent in my opinion (where did you learn it out of curiosity?). The imagination palm was also done flawlessly and totally took me by surprise. The routine (with appropriate patter) could easily slay an audience (in a good way). It might be worth looking into some body loading if you do this in conjunction with other coin magic.

Bad: The only negative that I see is that your classic palm still looks a bit arthritic. If you're still having trouble holding your palm flat, then relax all of your fingers so that they curl naturally inward (Ramsey subtlety can also be very useful here).

Overall that was an expertly performed/created routine. Keep it up :). Would love to see more of your stuff.

-Mahucharn

Jun 12, 2011
I like the routine, it was good! The only thing i thought of you can improv now is to display the first coin appearence better, the classic palm will get better the more you practise it.//Isidor

Sep 1, 2007
it's nice- try not to produce the coin edgeways toward the audience though. I couldn't tell if it was appearing or not until you turned it up.

May 8, 2012
Thanks for all the comments guys! Taking it all into consideration!

@mahucharn: I just learned from an assortment of random youtube videos. The move isn't a complicated one, it's only 1% technique and 99% practice, so your source material doesn't really matter much at all, as long as you put the work into it. I'm not sure what you mean by "both", but I'm glad you like it :) I prefer to use the muscle pass in much more subtle ways generally, but in this routine I just decided to throw it in randomly.

@Austin: Yeah I've realized that, now when I do this routine I produce it more upright :)

@All: Still working on getting that darn classic palm proper x_x

Thanks for the comments

May 3, 2012
ive also put a one coin routine together , and yours is good
dont worry about the classic palm look it will improve in some time, i think you should be a little more "aggressive", for me that means dont pause for too long, look in youtube for david stone or slydini and you can see that those routine look very smooth

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
A good coin routine, produce the coin in a vertical way and move it to catch the light , the washing sequence is good but i suggest you to take a look at michael Vincent's dvd on coins magic , sometimes less is better
Good job !

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results