Fire Card Trick??

Mar 16, 2014
WV, USA
If anyone is familiar with the How to Disturb Reality youtube channel would you happen to know what the name of the trick is in his intro where one card seems to be on fire and is "burning" into another card? I have been trying to at least find the name but I cant get anything on it.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
If anyone is familiar with the How to Disturb Reality youtube channel would you happen to know what the name of the trick is in his intro where one card seems to be on fire and is "burning" into another card? I have been trying to at least find the name but I cant get anything on it.

It's probably flash paper printed with a card design on it mounted on a normal playing card.
Many people know Disturb Reality as the person who revealed Wayne Houchin's French Kiss.

Mar 16, 2014
WV, USA
That's what I thought it would be. Do you know of anyplace that would sell a gimmick like that?
I know he revealed quite a few tricks, the biddle trick, here then there, french kiss, and the raven being a few of them. But he did help me get a foothold to start magic and get through performance nerves.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results