First hand look at Ellusionist's new product!! (WARNING: HIGHLY ORGANIC)

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Hello, everyone. As many of you may know Ellusionist has been working on top secret product. That is why I'm so happy to share with you the brand new, Organic, commercial, and highly practical effect that will shape the course of modern magic as we know it!!!!
upload_2018-4-1_11-13-58.png
Above you will see the DVD case of this brand new original effect. This is a workers dream. 100% original, and clever.
In this effect you show your t shirt, but when you turn around and turn back, the shirt has changed!!! Does it really get more powerful.
Here is a small performance:
Yes they are familiar with a somewhat similar trick by this guy Kallen More Ali or something. They have looked into it, but haven't found any similarities. Besides it nothing like this organic, silent brain destroyer!!!

Just listen to the satisfied customers.
"This is a mind slayer for laymen!!!!!!"-Some AGT magician you've never heard of
"God! This is justas good as the last effect I was quoted on, which was also practical, and original!!"-Dai Vernon (probably)
"I prefer the gambler's cop"-Daniel madison
"Get out of my house"- Peter Mckinnon

This isn't your typical everyday trick. This is a holy grail of modern close up illusions that can:
get girls Phone numbers
Get gigs
impress friends and family
get more girl's phone numbers
most importantly, be the life of the party (as well as getting girl's phone numbers!)

The trick is so brilliant, commercial, and organic, but It will only cost you $19.95.
Of course you'll have to create the gimmick, come up with your own idea, be able to make it work in the real world because special effects were used in the trailer, decide a good location because the angles are awful, and of course it will require 500 hours of practice(even though you'll forget about it in a week and never actually use it). So cancel your order of expert card technique, burn your Tarbell course, and throw out you royal road because this worker's dream is all you need and Click here to order! If you order right now they will throw in a free copy of Pocket by Chris Ramsay and Lloyd Barnes's FU deck!!!!!!!!!!!!

........wait.....​

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results