First Magic Show Went Great!

Nov 30, 2007
Hey everyone,

I just had my first magic show with about 13 people. It went great and everyone loved it! People were asking me to do birthday parties and such! I don't have any footage of it unfortunately. But I just wanted to share because I am really excited. Here is a list of the tricks I performed. It was kind of casual and not really stage magic but whatever.

Hoffzsy Osbourne by Dan and Dave Buck
2 Card Monte
Jumping Gemini
Joker Trick (Not sure of name)
Ten of Hearts (This trick is by Marc Oberon from his lecture notes)
WOW by Masuda
ACR (I kind of made a routine through moves I know)
Word in a Million by JB Magic

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
Yea I just had mine too recently It went awesome too. It was at a program at my college I performed close-up for like 30 people it was nerve wrecking at first but then I got in to the groove and fried them all. LOL I opened with I.D though its simple and it sends a message that you are a magician right out the bat. I did a variety of mentalism cards and coins all pretty cool, my card stuff was mostly original things tho.

Hey everyone,

I just had my first magic show with about 13 people. It went great and everyone loved it! People were asking me to do birthday parties and such! I don't have any footage of it unfortunately. But I just wanted to share because I am really excited. Here is a list of the tricks I performed. It was kind of casual and not really stage magic but whatever.

Hoffzsy Osbourne by Dan and Dave Buck
2 Card Monte
Jumping Gemini
Joker Trick (Not sure of name)
Ten of Hearts (This trick is by Marc Oberon from his lecture notes)
WOW by Masuda
ACR (I kind of made a routine through moves I know)
Word in a Million by JB Magic

congrats, did you book any gigs?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results