first magic video ever, please leave some critics

Oct 31, 2009
oh and by the way i don't have any instructions on how to do this trick.. or how it should be done but i think this is pretty close with the original :>

Oct 31, 2009
Okay I gotta say it was pretty good but one thing that made it look worse is you keep posting excuses, don't do that man don't run yourself down. Anyway the video was pretty cool for a first. :D

err.. should i say instead that i am very good though im pretty good in reality but not THAT good. that was the point.

Yeah I agree with Millionare Mike, just post the video ask for criticism and that's it.

Alright so here's my thoughts, not very smooth as you were doing things that were unnecessary wasting time.

Also you show the ace of spades, then do the double and show the jack of clubs, then you take off the top card and show the next three cards the second card being the jack of clubs. I realize this is the effect but I see many people catching onto something like that.

When you had the "single" card flipping over the transpod jacks you flashed a bit when turning them over. Just work on keeping a firm clean grip.

So you did pretty good, practice is the best remedy. I practice some of my moves fourty to sixty times a day for a straight week before I feel I show them even to my close friends or parents.

Oct 31, 2009
ok thanks, i practiced this for about 4h before it started to go down smoothly.. now i've practiced the trick for 7h and it's a lot better.. i should have waited before sending the vid.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
It could use work as I'm sure you know, and you flashed your double at the end. Just work on making it smooth. LOVE the song choice, Moby's da man.

Oct 31, 2009
thanks really much, afterall i made this vid for my friends mainly and the vid is sooooo blurry etc that i figured out that they really won't notice the flash on the double(as it was not so big flash). I've worked on this a couple of days now and it starts to look whole a lot different than it is on the video. A LOT smoother like you said.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results