First Order On Theory11

Dec 5, 2015
So I made my first order on theory 11 about a week and a half ago, I was pretty excited as Theory 11 is the home to many great effects and playing cards. Probably my favourite magic site just because of it everything it has on the site. But I was pretty disappointed, I made my order a while back and it still hasn't even left the warehouse:(. So I contacted customer support and they said there had been a stock issue. And the item will take some more time to ship. Idk my expectations were kinda high, I ordered from many, many different websites. And whenever I were to have a problem with my order they would send me an email stating so, for example on Dan&Daves site & Penguin. There have also been cases where I've received free decks or faster shipping just because there was a problem with my order. I just wanted to go off on a rant here, because I would've like a notice on what was going on with my order, don't get me wrong! I still look forward to purchasing more from Theory 11 but because I like this site so much I just expected a little more.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey James, this experience absolutely isn't typical - even on Black Friday, the majority of orders starting shipping from our warehouse less than 12 hours later (on Saturday), on a weekend. We always aim to have the fastest shipping, and the best, most responsive support. As with our products, we're always willing to go the extra mile.

On rare occasion, especially on a day like Black Friday, stock issues or mistakes can happen - but you are 100% correct that you should have been informed of this immediately. Lyle Borders is in charge of our operations team, and he'll be in touch with you directly to make sure this is shipped ASAP, and fully resolved.

Moving forward, we'll ensure this absolutely doesn't happen again, and know that we're ALWAYS here to help.

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
I've had the same issue as well. My previous orders shipped out more than a week later, but there was no update as to why it was taking so long.
I was hoping to get Double Cross in my hands before Friday 11th, but it doesn't seem as though that is going to happen. The plan was to perform it at the after party here in the UK, after attending the Dynamo show.
Again, I'm the same, it's not going to stop me from purchasing from T11, their quality is second to none, but the timings for packing, shipping and notification (not necessarily all 3 in one go) do let the side down a little

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I've had the same issue as well. My previous orders shipped out more than a week later, but there was no update as to why it was taking so long.
I was hoping to get Double Cross in my hands before Friday 11th, but it doesn't seem as though that is going to happen. The plan was to perform it at the after party here in the UK, after attending the Dynamo show.
Again, I'm the same, it's not going to stop me from purchasing from T11, their quality is second to none, but the timings for packing, shipping and notification (not necessarily all 3 in one go) do let the side down a little
Hey Nur, thanks for letting me know about this as well. This is absolutely something we're checking into and will ensure resolved conclusively - 100% - hereafter.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey James and Nur! I just emailed both of you regarding your orders. Check your inbox. We absolutely never want your order to be delayed without you knowing about it. When you have a moment get back to me via email and we will sort out any issues you have. As always, if you have any issues or questions at all, reach out to us via https://www.theory11.com/support and we will get things taken care of.

Hear from you soon!

// L

Dec 26, 2013
Hey James and Nur! I just emailed both of you regarding your orders. Check your inbox. We absolutely never want your order to be delayed without you knowing about it. When you have a moment get back to me via email and we will sort out any issues you have. As always, if you have any issues or questions at all, reach out to us via https://www.theory11.com/support and we will get things taken care of.

Hear from you soon!

// L
I replied a few days ago still haven't gotten a solution, and my package still hasn't been shipped

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results