FISM Act

D

Deleted member 2755

Loved it! The music, the magic, everything! Thanks for posting this Zach. That video was great. :)

-Doug

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
i would have to disagree I did not like it sure the slights were awsome and perfectly done ... but in my opinion I hate magic that is presented mmmm how can I put it too musical and cheesy, not patter no connection with the audience .... I dont know that for me is just a cliche of old school magicians it wasn't exciting at all.

Jun 27, 2008
I have to second that. Didn't spark any interest in me. The whole thing was very well choreographed, but it didn't seem mystical in any way. It is not real magic if your are not interacting with the audience.

As a show, it was alright, but as magic it let me down.

May 17, 2009
i would have to disagree I did not like it sure the slights were awsome and perfectly done ... but in my opinion I hate magic that is presented mmmm how can I put it too musical and cheesy, not patter no connection with the audience .... I dont know that for me is just a cliche of old school magicians it wasn't exciting at all.

Maybe you should learn how to spell sleights before you make a comment xD

Ha just joking dude. Yeah this guy is amazing but the performance was too cheesy. I liked the beginning vanishes/productions with the ribbons etc. That was COOL!

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Sure it's slow, and at times doesn't make sense (Like most magic acts) however, he did go and compete at FISM. Can any of you say (or maybe EVER say) the same. Mind you, I don't think FISM is in the goal list of most young modern magi's.

Anywho, another good act that will be going to FISM this year is This Guy. He came in and killed at WMS this year.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results