FITH Finally!

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Perhaps on the 2nd DVD there could be: Angel, Hotspot, E-MC Tear, Making Ends Meet.

Huron I will edit this is I am going to far, Im just excited.

Hey guys glad you love what you see!

Here's some awesome news! The 2nd DVD includes Angel, Angel Redux, Hotspot, Making Ends Meet 3/4 restoration and Making Ends Meet full restoration where the last piece is restored mismatched.

The trailer will be available very very soon.
I am very excited.

Huron Low

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Hey Huron, any headway on a price for this? Not that its affecting my decision at all, but I need to know how much I need for Thursday.

Aug 31, 2007
Hey guys glad you love what you see!

Here's some awesome news! The 2nd DVD includes Angel, Angel Redux, Hotspot, Making Ends Meet 3/4 restoration and Making Ends Meet full restoration where the last piece is restored mismatched.

The trailer will be available very very soon.
I am very excited.

Huron Low

Huron,

Is the 2nd DVD going to be available on Thursday as well? Also, is there any chance that you might sell each trick individually; perhaps as downloads or something?

Yes the 2nd DVD will be available on Thursday as well, and no, they will not be sold as individual downloads.

Ace18, "Fire in the Hole" is 45 USD, and in case you missed it in the trailer, includes a non-fire restoration where the cut-out piece fuses back in full view.

-Huron Low

Sep 2, 2007
question: where will these be sold? and you should have a contest for them (to win one or bothj)

Aug 31, 2007
Yes the 2nd DVD will be available on Thursday as well, and no, they will not be sold as individual downloads.

Ace18, "Fire in the Hole" is 45 USD, and in case you missed it in the trailer, includes a non-fire restoration where the cut-out piece fuses back in full view.

-Huron Low

Thanks for the info Huron. Is the price for the 2nd DVD going to be the same as well?

Sep 9, 2007

-Huron Low

Can you accept Paypal? And is it $45 for both DVDs?

Phil FitH is not a two DVD set. FitH is part of the set. The second one's price is yet to be confirmed! They'll both be sold on www.HuronLow.com when the time comes, but don't check just yet.

And about that contest... that's an awesome idea.
And yes Paypal will be possible.

Huron Low

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Phil FitH is not a two DVD set. FitH is part of the set. The second one's price is yet to be confirmed! They'll both be sold on www.HuronLow.com when the time comes, but don't check just yet.

And about that contest... that's an awesome idea.
And yes Paypal will be possible.

Huron Low

Ooh Making it separate just made it harder for me to choose.

And H, if your gonna do a contest, you might want to start it soon, seeing as it comes out on Thursday, and plus I got to prepare. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results