FITH Finally!

Erik

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Sweden
www.virtualerik.com
You guys will like this! I know for sure I will.

Ever since I saw a performance of this several years ago, it has puzzled me. Finally it gets the attention it deserves.

Awesome, Huron!

-Erik

Sep 2, 2007
Huron looks like L from Death Note in there. :D

I love it, I don't think I need to raise it up any further, don't want to break the ceiling. People with a sense of ... sense should know what to do once this is released. Both the effect itself and the bonuses are sweet.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Huron is insane for releasing this. But the funny thing is that I have absolutely no problem with it :p.

Christmas List Immediately.

Sep 3, 2007
Huron is the man! One of the best TnR effects I saw...

-Kris

I heard there is gonna be more TnR effects released along with fith also, gonna be intense! I have actually seen some to and they are AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2007
Isnt it a cut and restored, because technically the card is not torn, and what is with the pineapple? And how does he justify using flash paper in the performance?

Isnt it a cut and restored, because technically the card is not torn, and what is with the pineapple? And how does he justify using flash paper in the performance?

But we still use the Torn and Restored term, because the routine falls under that category.

It's not a pineapple, it's a grenade.
He justifies using flash paper because of the time bomb = grenade. It blows the card back in time - back to when it was whole. Trust me - it plays damn well.

Oh, and, you know I love this thing, Huron. =D Can't wait to get the DVDs.

Allan.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA

The pineapple is actually a bomb. Get it, FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!! And you can say i take this piece of tissue paper, nobody can tell the difference.

//David.Misner::

Oct 10, 2007
From what I see the "pineapple" thing is a "time bomb". You can use the "time bomb" to blow the torn card back to the time when it is in it's initial state.

The flash paper is used to show that the "time bomb" exploded and restorted the card back to it's original state.

I hope we can know more about this effect soon. =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results