Five Speed Review

Sep 1, 2007
I can say i was really amazed when i first saw the effect in 1-on-1.

Its is worth downloading it...

Teaching
I can say CK explains it really great - easy to understand and learn. (10/10)

Difficulty
Like i said it is easy to learn it. I learned it perfectly in one hour and a bit more.
The control is easy so you wont have any problems.

Overall, this is an excellent effect. I have done it a couple of times for my friends and the reactions were super great. So 10/10 from me.

This kind of trick i haven't seen so i think it's great.

Thanks Chris and Michael Weber.
:D:D:D:D

Mar 23, 2008
hello t11 my first post:) I recently bought five speed and noticed that the method chris uses to select the card in the preview, where you stop and then you show them the card, is not taught, i was wondering where it is taught:confused:

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
I Can't agree more :)

This trick is truly awesome. It is very easy, and it gets great reactions. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone at any skill level. 10/10

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
hello t11 my first post:) I recently bought five speed and noticed that the method chris uses to select the card in the preview, where you stop and then you show them the card, is not taught, i was wondering where it is taught:confused:

If you just think about it, you can easily pull it off.

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
if you like this effect, you should get his book Totaly Out of Control. That's where I learned it. It also has most of Chris Kenners 1 on 1's in the book

I love chris kenner's effects and 5 speed os probably my favorite

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
I'm just curious, is it impromtu? Or does it need a gimmick? I know how to o it with a gimmick, but without one I'm blown away...

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It's not "gimmicked" perse', but it's not completely impromptu. If you want to know more, you might want to check out my review for it; I'm not trying to be arrogant or rude, but it's much more in-depth than this one.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
For those of you interested in an impromptu version, you may want to check out Larry Jennings' Ambitious Classic routine, it's slightly different but definitely workable to fit whatever you wanted. And it's totally impromptu (Provided you have a deck of cards) and rather easy to do aswell actually.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results