Flash Paper Production

Dec 26, 2013
(Sorry if this thread is in the wrong area)
Anybody have any ideas on how to produce a sign on a piece of paper or a birthday sign or something like that, using flash paper.(On Camera) I know how to produce a deck of cards, a gold fish or a dollar bill, from watching David Stone's Real Secrets Of Magic DVD. But I can't seem to think of a way to produce a sign of some sort about the size of a piece of paper on camera. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions. Or maybe where I purchase something that would help me with this. Thanks in advance!

Mar 6, 2015
First idea: Cut-out the sign from flash paper and glue it on non flammable paper (metalic backed paper). You can glue the cut-out sign with egg white on metalic backed paper. Of course the letters on cut-out sign must be connected with thin lines.

Second idea: Cut-out the sign on a piece of metalic backed paper. Then lay a piece of uncut flash paper on that cut-out metalic paper. When you lit the flash paper on front, then audience see the cut-out sign.

Third idea: Using brushable flash liquid is another idea, but I do not know any brushable flashing liquid is available in the market.

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Mar 6, 2015
Fourth idea: This one is most simple. Write the word on a card and cover that card with flash paper. Tack glue the flash paper at four corners of card. When flash paper is lit then sign appears.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results