Flourishes on The Trilogy

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
On the "Flourishes" DVD in The Trilogy, do they explain the cuts using talking and/or text? Or do they just do the moves slowly, cuz i heard they did that in The System and it was really hard to learn from.

Sep 1, 2007
They use text, arrows, etc., and the slow-down is really good, they repeat the steps several times, from different angles, you can learn really good from it.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah it's with text in the video's very good way to learn. Also with the system you first going to remember a flourish, that takes about 20 minutes for some big ones and you gonna practise it and after some week or so I watch it again and see what I do wrong. So i see no problem with it.

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA
I don't understand why people think the system is hard to learn from. The angles are great. You can clearly see and follow along with every move. The only thing they could've done better was an over the shoulder view. Other than that the system is great. The flourish teaching on the trilogy is excellent. Everything is over the shoulder and there are captions to tell you exactly what to do.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I don't understand why people think the system is hard to learn from. The angles are great. You can clearly see and follow along with every move. The only thing they could've done better was an over the shoulder view. Other than that the system is great. The flourish teaching on the trilogy is excellent. Everything is over the shoulder and there are captions to tell you exactly what to do.

I'm not saying i cant learn from the system, cuz i dont even have the system. I just heard a bunch of people complaining that the system was hard to learn from. Personally, for me, i can learn from just slow motion teaching.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I've had the system for a few weeks and it depends on the cut for me. Some cuts I do have a hard time learning them from the system. I was having a hell of a time with packet revolations (not sure if that's what it is) until I watched Dangerous and saw an over the shoulder view of him doing one and now I know how to do them correctly. Ever since Dangerous came out I haven't watched The System, I need to do that sometime soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results