Flourishes

Jul 17, 2011
Hey, i dont really do flourishes cuz i like to make people think im bad so when i do the trick they are amazed..
how many of you guys do that, and do you think i should learn flourishes just in case?

thanx
ArcaneTiger99

Dec 12, 2010
Most of us know a few flourishes. Don't set bad standards for yourself. Impress people, and they will naturally be more impressed, and inclined to say yes to performances. Flourishes make people go "Woah!", but don't overuse them. Do more magic if you want to perform on streets and such.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Hey, i dont really do flourishes cuz i like to make people think im bad so when i do the trick they are amazed..
how many of you guys do that, and do you think i should learn flourishes just in case?

thanx
ArcaneTiger99

Well, whether or not you use flourishes while performing, flourishing helps improve your basic card handling skills. Flourishing has made me much smoother in the overall way that I handle cards.

Jul 17, 2011
I've always hated that type of performance, personally. The whole "um...is this your card? No, darn...um...how about this one? Okay, lemme do this -waves hand and snaps over deck- now, is this your card?" "Wow!" I know it can be good for audience reactions, but I would prefer to just do a good trick.

As for learning flourishes, just do it because they look nice! And because they're cool. That's what I'm doing. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results