Flourishing DVD

May 17, 2008
I am looking for a flourishing dvd, I am new to flourishing, I am thinking about getting either Dangerous: motion, the system, or trilogy volume 2. I like daniel madisons stye better but I am not sure if it is easier than the system or the trilogy
thanks

Sep 3, 2007
If you like 2 handed Cuts get the System. If you are more into "XCM" and just starting out get XB.

Start out with XB, and if you want to you can get the System but it may be a bit tough, and if you don't know the revolution cut, very hard.

I wouldn't reccommend getting Motion as it is a bit higher in difficulty, and Flourishes from the Trilogy is harder than the System. (so I've heard)

And for Coldsleeping's comment, DO NOT get Showoff 3 as a beginner, it is way to complicated for you.

~PaCo

Jul 7, 2008
show off with cards is a great beginners card flourish dvd. After you master whats on there move on to dangerous, XB, and the system but start out easy.

Thats the best advice i have

Jul 7, 2008
I'm also new to flourishing, and from beginner to beginner, get Lethal by Daniel Madison. The flourishis are great, and it's pretty easy to learn.

I also love D+M's style more, and this dvd is definitly good for beginners.

Jan 14, 2008
In my opinion, you should get Motion. I started with that DVD, and I found out that it isn't THAT complex. However, you'll have to practice a lot. Before buying it, I recommend practicing the Sybill cut and the One Handed Revolution cut.

.Cästillo.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results