Folding Coin

Jan 11, 2008
france
I want to get a folding coin in euro form, however i cannot find anything that fits my budget, here in france the cheapest i can find is 30 euros for a foldable coin.

anyone know a website where i can buy folding coins at a reasonably cheap price?

Also I know this has been brought up recently but does anyone out there know a way of making your own foldable coins? even a crappy one, after all the spectators never get a hold of the coin itself.

Iam sure it must be possible to figure out a method, perhaps we can discuss it :)

just a quick idea i have been thinking about recently, is making one out of aluminium? like i said the spectators never hold the gimmick anyway, so it only has to have the visual aspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I know it's a lame idea and has been suggested a few times before, (and you probably just want a folding coin anyway.), but why not get two coins and bend one with a pair of pliers? Get the Bobo switch down well and you're sorted. Spectator can inspect it all they like too.

Jan 11, 2008
france
I know it's a lame idea and has been suggested a few times before, (and you probably just want a folding coin anyway.), but why not get two coins and bend one with a pair of pliers? Get the Bobo switch down well and you're sorted. Spectator can inspect it all they like too.

I am sorry, Iam not sure I quite understand...

Oct 12, 2007
if you know a good machinest he can make you a folding coin,i think sasco makes them to order any coin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results