Fontaine Dark Blue Sleight Edition

Josh Mickelson

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2016
Utah
Hmm... I didn't know anything about it until now - although I don't have any information for you, thanks for making me aware of the potential new Fontaines! (probably won't buy them though tbh haha)

Reactions: FirstFlourish
Jul 14, 2016
$15 a deck? Bicycle stick no less? No thanks
Actually they have a crushed stock now. On the sight it says regular bicycle stock but when I got them I was surprised at how good they felt.The greens have them as well and they feel amazing compared to past editions. They are soft and thin super comfy.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
To be honest, I don't fully understand the craze about Fontaines, but it would have been nice to snag a couple decks to resell them later haha! I'm not complaining though.

Yeah, I'm scoping prices for this years Fontaines and seeing how well resealing the new ones go.

If it looks good, I'll buy Fontaines next year with the intent of reselling all of them with ridiculous mark ups.

I mean, if they are all going to be sold anyway, I might as well try to capitalize on it.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Yeah, I'm scoping prices for this years Fontaines and seeing how well resealing the new ones go.

If it looks good, I'll buy Fontaines next year with the intent of reselling all of them with ridiculous mark ups.

I mean, if they are all going to be sold anyway, I might as well try to capitalize on it.

I got in on the first run and have been slowly selling off my stash of reds and blues. Tis quite nice.

// L

Mar 2, 2016
United States
After seeing the prices of the merch... I think I'm done with Fontaines for now. I could support multiple up and coming artists' work for the same price as a deck of Fontaines. Besides, I couldn't even fathom paying $100 for a Champion sweatshirt with the "F" on it.

I used to buy into the hype, especially cause I have (and use) the Black Fontaine deck, but I'm gonna branch out and see what else the market has to offer.

Reactions: Josh Mickelson
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results