Fool a magician

Nov 8, 2018
so i have a friend that is also into magic and i'm looking for a trick to fool him. any ideas? he knows the basics like double lift some false cuts and other stuff.

Jan 14, 2018
Philadelphia, PA
Find a trick not on YouTube: you could go through Royal Road, Expert Card Technique, but those are old and difficult to read for tricks, the presentation is a little outdated as well. Art of Astonishment series (books > DVDs but both are great) definitely has some good, creative card tricks and general magic as well.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Sep 29, 2018
Find a trick not on YouTube:

Gold for fooling some of the newer ''I want a date" kind of magicians out and about now-a-days (wow, I sound as if I'm 60...)

so i have a friend that is also into magic and i'm looking for a trick to fool him. any ideas? he knows the basics like double lift some false cuts and other stuff.

Preferably, crack a self-working trick on him. If he's any decent of a magician, sleights would either not fool him at all, OR make him super suspicious about the moment when you did the sleight. After the 'sleight-moment' has been figured out, it is only just back-calculation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results