For Filipinos! Shipping to the Philippines

Oct 26, 2014
Hi guys! I'm new here in theory 11 but I've been reading the forums and visiting this site even before I created an account haha The reason why I decided to create one is because I'd like to buy some products here e.g. decks, clips, gear and maybe later some dvds. Same goes with D&D's site. But the problem is that I live in the Philippines (a little bit far from the US) so the question is, how much will be the estimated cost if I decide to purchase products? To all Filipinos who have ordered, how much did it cost you? Thanks!

Apr 26, 2013
Cost will depend on the shipping choice you will make. You can choose either EMI or FCI, I have tried both and I suggest, if you're not in a hurry, go for FCI. The problem with our country is that whether you choose EMI or FCI, customs will hold for almost 3 weeks + withholding tax.lol
Hope that helps.

Oct 26, 2014
Cost will depend on the shipping choice you will make. You can choose either EMI or FCI, I have tried both and I suggest, if you're not in a hurry, go for FCI. The problem with our country is that whether you choose EMI or FCI, customs will hold for almost 3 weeks + withholding tax.lol
Hope that helps.

3 weeks? Well that's a very long waiting time. btw, how much will it cost me if I choose FCI? and how much is the withholding tax? haha I'm a bit low on budget XD

Apr 26, 2013
3 weeks? Well that's a very long waiting time. btw, how much will it cost me if I choose FCI? and how much is the withholding tax? haha I'm a bit low on budget XD

Well FCI Shipping cost me 12 bucks, while the tax since the package is light on weight only cost 100php.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results