For those people who saw the CIB's Trailer...

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
yes, they look amazin, the editing is incredible and the reactions you see are awesome.

I have been performing my own coin in bottle for about 6 months now and it is identical to what i seen on the factory sealed trailer, so this for me was not so imperessive all though, i think i would buy this dvd just for the quality and pure ejoyment of watchin the spectators reactions.

as for bullet, if you really can have a signed coin for it, then i'm clueless, it looks awesome, and all though if u watch the trailer a few times u can see how this effect could be achieved without the coin being signed, the fact that they say it is truly signed throws you right of the sent i would say, again the editing of the trailer is incredible, everything about both of these trailers is AWESOME, and im not saying the word awesome lightly.

hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
You didn't really see the actual effect. But the reactions were sick.:cool:

Do a bit of research, last night i found two hidden lnks to the actual trailers of factory selaed and bullet, Iposted them and a number of people got to see them befor i had to take them down ( i didnt not know that i was not aloud to show them) so about 20 odd people have seen the official trailers of factory sealed and bullet, these trailers show full performances of both effects

Sep 1, 2007
yeah I personally like bullet better, because I like speed on some tricks. The funny thing is, if you have performed sinful for somebody, and they you perform bullet, they will totally believe that you can push a coin through anything. Factory Sealed looks cool, the only thing is that they never said the coin can be signed nor that the bottle can be borrowed, which they did say for bullet. For the specs I'm sure its awesome but for a magician, knowing the things we know, the method could be revealed easier imho. Either way, both effects do look cool, very visual and hard hitting. Also, for those who have not seen these trailers, they were recently removed by E I believe, but they did have full trailers of the effects in action, not just their dumb little teaser. :D

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Bullet is basically a signed coin popping through an empty plastic bottle.
In Factory Sealed, the magician holds the coin at the bottom of the bottle, counts to three and just like that it's been melted into the bottle.

Aug 31, 2007
Sounds like Bullet is ultra practical, which is what I look for. The end result is pretty close to the same, and it seems to have all the bases covered.

Factory Sealed looked pretty good and damn clean, but I didn't think it was as visual as some people said it would be. Just my thoughts, but it seems to me I'll definitely be picking up Bullet.

Sep 2, 2007
Sounds like Bullet is ultra practical, which is what I look for. The end result is pretty close to the same, and it seems to have all the bases covered.

Factory Sealed looked pretty good and damn clean, but I didn't think it was as visual as some people said it would be. Just my thoughts, but it seems to me I'll definitely be picking up Bullet.

Bullet is impromptu, so that's good. I haven't seen the trailers, so I cannot comment.

However, since they are both being sold seperately, I'm probably going to have to buy the cheapest one :D. I'll wait until the trailers to truly decide.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Bullet is impromptu, so that's good. I haven't seen the trailers, so I cannot comment.

However, since they are both being sold seperately, I'm probably going to have to buy the cheapest one :D. I'll wait until the trailers to truly decide.

Cheers,
JTM

I saw the Bullet trailer and it does look amazing. Thats the one i will most lilkely get. Google is your friend :)

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I saw BOTH the factory sealed trailer and the Bullet trailer. I don't know all the specifications for Factory Sealed but I like that Bullet is totally impromptu, no gimmicks whatsoever. I'm getting Bullet first. Both look as equally amazing. Bullet looks so clean and so does Factory sealed.

Sep 28, 2007
Factory Sealed is said to have many variations.

It's not just the 123 penetration while the spec holds the bottle (which is amazing enough) Can be done at different levels, in different positions, with all kinds of coins.

There are many variations to the Slow Osomosis Melt.
Including the Highly Visual Bizarre Coin SWIM entrance through the front and back of the bottle with no label. There was a whole update on it on the magic cafe. It's the genuine article that has been so highly sought after for like ever.

Bullet looks insane, Fast and Clean and just plain Killer.

The Trailers CRUSHED, can't wait for the DVD's.
I am not missing out on these visual beasts.

I want to learn them both FULLY like the back of my hand till they're second nature.

Till then,
Be one with your magic.

Zen

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results