Forced Transpo

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Awesome routine. Very easy to understand. I may have to add this into my transposition routine :D Thanks for that ;)

One fault I found is that you flashed on your cull in the beginning, something I think that an observant spectator would notice. Make sure you keep a good grip when culling, if you don't already have the RoadRunner Cull DVD I highly recommend it!

Hope this helps :)

-Sanj

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Only thing I can reccomned, is to reveal the 4S before the 7H;

Just because the real shocker is that the 7 changed places with the 4, not the 4 with the 7 ;)

G

Jun 1, 2009
Really nice routine, I think I might steal it :) (as long as you approve).
Your presentation was nice, you knew what you were going to say and it flowed pretty well, I enjoyed watching it.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe

Dear God in Heaven please tell me you're kidding. That's one of the stupidest and most unethical things I have ever read. You don't just steal someone's routine... he worked hard on that, and it works for him. It may or may not work for you... either way, it doesn't make it right. Use your own routines...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Dear God in Heaven please tell me you're kidding. That's one of the stupidest and most unethical things I have ever read. You don't just steal someone's routine... he worked hard on that, and it works for him. It may or may not work for you... either way, it doesn't make it right. Use your own routines...

Drew;

ಠ_ಠ

G

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I'll be honest, I ignored that part, because nobody should encourage or approve of another magician "stealing" their routine. By doing so, they're limiting the thief's creativity. IMHO, of course.

Alright, fair enough ;)

Stealing was probably the least appropriate word he could have used, but no harm's done. That I can see, at least.

*cough* not a very good version of g force by greg wilson. *cough* flashed alot *cough*

good stuff. *cough*

magicfreak, go medicate yourself :p

He gave a little flash, which was invisible to the spectator (when you did the second force Ayli ;)). What's not good about it? It worked, obviously.

And even then, the forces aren't the effect, the effect is the transposition.

G

magicfreak, go medicate yourself :p

He gave a little flash, which was invisible to the spectator (when you did the second force Ayli ;)). What's not good about it? It worked, obviously.

And even then, the forces aren't the effect, the effect is the transposition.

G

i know i was just f***ing aroung mostly, i just cant stand the backslip force, becasue, before the force, noone does the actions of the force to have a card freely selected. I guess greg wilsons version was freeier in the eyes of the spectator, sorry, just my opinion

Jun 1, 2009
Yes it was a joke. Why would I steal someone's routine? Im not a newbie to magic, but that comment couldve made me look like one, and I apologize.

Alright, fair enough ;)

Stealing was probably the least appropriate word he could have used, but no harm's done. That I can see, at least.

G

Yes your right, that was definatly the wrong word. I shouldve said "inspired" or something. Let's say it gave me ideas for my own routines, how about that? better?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results