forcing card applications ?

Aug 21, 2011
wheni classic force a card to someone what tricks can i do instead of telling them what card they pick ? and with no duplicates if u know what i mean ?

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Do you own any books or collection DVD sets? If you do, and have read them, and still have this question, then I would recommend picking up some of Mark Wilson's work. The force is, in my opinion the single most useful concept in all of magic. It's applications are infinite, as you are only limited by your imagination (which is an infinite resource).

Oh and don't knock dupes. If used properly, they are devastating. But truly, I do not know what you mean. Explain if you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Paul Green has a DVD entirely on The Classic Force. Also a bit of advice. When they/if they pick the forced card.. You NEED to act like they either picked a random card or the wrong card. (This was advice from David Williamson.)

Aug 21, 2011
Do you own any books or collection DVD sets? If you do, and have read them, and still have this question, then I would recommend picking up some of Mark Wilson's work. The force is, in my opinion the single most useful concept in all of magic. It's applications are infinite, as you are only limited by your imagination (which is an infinite resource).

Oh and don't knock dupes. If used properly, they are devastating. But truly, I do not know what you mean. Explain if you'd like.

duplicates used in card through glass effect card in shoe and yes i own trilogy 3 dvd sets and chad nelson surfaced

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
So you need to get some classic work. Both of those DVD's are wonderful... but not as the soul of a collection. You need some things to build up your foundation, because knowing ways of using a force is pretty foundational work. Get a copy of Mark Wilson's Complete Course. I'm sure you can find it for less money than you paid for surface, and it will give you literally a 100 times more material. I am underwhelming myself, the material in Complete Course is enough to last a lifetime.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results