Forum Error on Mac's?

May 5, 2008
Why can't i seem to use the forums here with a mac but I can use them with no problem on a windows computer? Every mac i use with any browser doesn't allow me to use the forums at all. Half the page is just black.

Sep 1, 2007
It works fine on my Mac too...plus JB and crew are Mac users so if it didn't work on Mac it'd never have gotten through.

Jul 15, 2008
I would have thought a guy with the linux penguin would hate macs.... as MacOSX is pretty much a version of linux you have to pay for... and comes with useless apps.... that slow down your computer...

I think I read somewhere that Theory11 videos are made using Final Cut Pro on MACs. I wonder if this is true........

*edit*
Ask Tom Isaacson or Isaac Thompson or what's his face guy who made Prophet. He says he uses a macbook. He also tells us to stay away from HP computers. Very true... HP sux.....

May 5, 2008
I would have thought a guy with the linux penguin would hate macs....

Good eye :) as you can see I can type now ;-) this is for my computer at work. The only thing I can think is that, maybe it has something to do with leopard? Who knows.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm on my Macbook Pro right now with no forum issues to speak of. I'm using Firefox for Mac as my browser and running OS X Tiger...

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
The problem wouldn't have anything to do with Safari. I primarily use Safari, and both Tiger and Leopard use the exact same version of Safari. So if running Safari, it wouldn't be a Tiger vs Leopard issue either.

May 5, 2008
The problem wouldn't have anything to do with Safari. I primarily use Safari, and both Tiger and Leopard use the exact same version of Safari. So if running Safari, it wouldn't be a Tiger vs Leopard issue either.

Not always, that actually just might be the problem. When you have 2 different OS's with different coding and then try to use the exact same software... there might be some bugs. I'm wondering if there is anyone who is able to use the forums with OS X Leopard? My mac with tiger works fine, but ever Leopard computer here seems to loose half the screen. Perhaps, the dev software for the forum needs an update? or isn't compatible yet? I know that Leopard has had a few bugs... not to the extent of vista lol but a few none the less.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results