Found trick and DVD in case

Apr 26, 2013
Well today as I have a mini RAVEN coming in the post I thought I would watch my DVD.

Well I sat down at my computer and opened the DVD case and found a DVD for hover card trick watch it then looked on line for the gimmick but I found that there is a new gimmick where you can have a signed card and pass it out is this a slight or a new gimmick(gaff) card.

Anyway I was just a bout to buy the gimmick from my old version when I looked in side my Magic box and found it the gaff card and a brand set of loops I forgot I'd bought 8 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME SO ON AND SO ON

I could attach a signed card to the gimmick but how would I finish clean and hand it out

I've found unopened DVD'S as well so I'm set up for quite a bit practice and TV time LOL

dlite are coming today (fingers crossed, they arrive in the post)
colour changing rope (three colour change)
coins plus shim
nut and bolt thing (move up the bolt)
card mat
self working card trick DVD
I can't stop buying bits and downloads

I've also found frozen (think that's what it was called, coin freezes in full view of people ) I can remember the effect but I can't find my DVD. The DVD must be around some where

James

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I could attach a signed card to the gimmick but how would I finish clean and hand it out.

You can't do a signed card and hand out the card with the original Hovercard gimmick. Nonetheless, it is still one of the best tricks ever. Remember in performing it, slow is better.

I can't stop buying bits and downloads

My suggestion is to go for books -- you get more effects for your money.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results