Fun Decoration and Good Practice

Oct 9, 2007
Amarillo, Texas
So I thought of an idea for a "deck sheet" and I thought I would share it, since I've got some cool responses to it. I've been having every person I do a trick for each sign a card of my Guardian deck, until I get 54 signatures. Then I'm planning to hang it like an uncut sheet on my wall as sort of a trophy. And it helps get my name out as well as some good practice. Tell me what you think. :)

Sep 1, 2007
Interesting concept. I think it's a good idea, because that means you have to perform at least 54 times to complete your goal. Plus that will be a pretty cool montage for your wall.

Sep 1, 2007
Interesting idea, but I already have lots of posters heheh,

But to get your name out I think it's better to give the signed card away after the trick as that's a way to they never forget you ;)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Sounds kinda cool, but I would personally rather just have an uncut sheet of Guardians hanging on my wall. This Spring I plan on re-vamping my room by painting it, putting in wood floors, getting a new bed, and all that good stuff. I'm also going to purchase some of Ellusionist's playing card posters to frame and hang on my walls. I think they would go nicely. I want my room to be slightly magic themed, but not so much so that I look like a nerd.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results