Fun Story

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
So there used to be a magician in France which i can`t remember the name that did a TV special.
In the TV special he asked everybody who was watching to turn on all the lights in there houses.
He claim that if he could concentrat enough he could make some of the explod.
And he did.
Hundreds of person called saying that some of there lights did explod!

This very well be exposure but here is my guess. He had you turn on all the lights for this reason. When you draw that much electricity for at least a couple minutes something is bound to happen somewhere. I bet that some lightbulbs were just drawing crazy amounts of electricity and made them shatter.

Mod: Delete this if it is exposure.

Dylan P.

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
This very well be exposure but here is my guess. He had you turn on all the lights for this reason. When you draw that much electricity for at least a couple minutes something is bound to happen somewhere. I bet that some lightbulbs were just drawing crazy amounts of electricity and made them shatter.

Mod: Delete this if it is exposure.

Dylan P.

yeah that how he did it i just didn`t want to do exposure but since you``ve said it that`s right

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Your school is most likely designed to handle the power needed for all the lights and appliances (fans, air conditioners, etc.) to be on at the same time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results