Fun with iMovie...

Mar 16, 2012
i like the part at the end where all the cards are spread out on the ground and you pick them up in that manner. very nice editing and i like the music too.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
The beginning had a lot of clips where you were in it and then the camera moves to out of frame. I think you did it too many times. The close ups were good of you flourishing though. I'd add more of that if anything.

I think when moving the camera out of frame, these clips should be shot fast, not slow. Almost as if you were giving the viewer a teaser of what you were doing in the video. Then once the song breaks into another tempo, do your close up flourishing or tricks.

Also, it looks like you shot this all in one day. Get some clips of actual performances and fit it into your video.
Maybe wear different clothes for multiple clips. Keep it looking fresh.

In my own opinion take the clip out where you throw a card into a rock. It's just too cheesy looking.

Heya Guys!

Thanks for the feedback.

@DannyT I put in the card chuck into the monument literally for my own indulgence. I took so long to get that clip right I didn't want to chuck it! On hindsight, I could have put it on youtube as a separate clip. I do normally only put video's up of my performances but thank you for the advice on the changing clothes and fast shots :)

@cmelo69 Thats now my favourite bit!

Thanks!

Simon_Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results