Fusing Point - Wow

That's jsut ridiculous....like the fusing together was phenomenal. That guy I'm sorry to say should work on the patter, and take it a bit slower.

It, was just so clean though....I really cant believe it.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Sep 19, 2007
Anderson, Indiana
Fusion Point

Hey guys,
I invent magic, you perform it. I provide you with the tools so you can do you job. I will be releasing this in a week or so. After you hand the card out, there is nothing in either hand. I'm releasing 15 effects as soon as my website is done. Everything I put out is impossible from start to finish.

Cory Chapin
(can I post my web address?)

Aug 31, 2007
California
The "performance" was wayyy to into trying to sell the effect, rather than let the effect sell itself.

How about a performance, live?

Thanks,

Keenan

Hey guys,
I invent magic, you perform it. I provide you with the tools so you can do you job. I will be releasing this in a week or so. After you hand the card out, there is nothing in either hand. I'm releasing 15 effects as soon as my website is done. Everything I put out is impossible from start to finish.

Cory Chapin
(can I post my web address?)

Thanks Cory,

I don't mean to bash your performance in the post up above but, I think it would look waaaaaay better (in my mind) if you went slow and methodically. But, I'm sure anyone who buys the DVD will be able to perform it anyway they please. It looks very promising, the restoration is just....so....visible and clean, amazing work.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
There's no way you could hand that card out to the spectator without a switch; they would pull the thing right apart!

It does look something like a magnetic card, which was an idea that Steve Dusheck played with years ago.

Sep 19, 2007
Anderson, Indiana
They only see one card from start to finish!

There's no way you could hand that card out to the spectator without a switch; they would pull the thing right apart!

It does look something like a magnetic card, which was an idea that Steve Dusheck played with years ago.

Guys, It's magic, I'm not Merlin.

Where there's a will there's a way! After you put the last piece together, you show them that it "really" is hinged together. Then you hand them the card they saw you tear up. Your hands are completely empty(That means that you don't have anything else in your hands) It's REAL magic, just because you can't fathom it, doesn't mean squat. It happens just like I say. This ain't your "basic" anything. This is a turbocharged TNR with an a Bruce Lee kicker ending.
Thanks Cory Chapin

Sep 2, 2007
yeah. DEFINATELY not impromptu, and probably not an effect you can make the gimmick for easily. and there HAS to be a switch.

Nov 5, 2007
Benicia, CA
How about y'all wait till you've actually seen the method before you pick it apart. You can comment on the quality of the video/performance, but I don't see how you can bash the method without knowing it and trying it.

Nov 6, 2007
Insane trick, you could've made it look alot more attractive if had the routine had been done with quality, and then gone and gave explantion afterwards of all the technicalities. Still, good trick.

C

clarrus

Why did you repeat Mesmer's line??

Guys, It's magic, I'm not Merlin.

Where there's a will there's a way! After you put the last piece together, you show them that it "really" is hinged together. Then you hand them the card they saw you tear up. Your hands are completely empty(That means that you don't have anything else in your hands) It's REAL magic, just because you can't fathom it, doesn't mean squat. It happens just like I say. This ain't your "basic" anything. This is a turbocharged TNR with an a Bruce Lee kicker ending.
Thanks Cory Chapin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results