Gaff Zone

Nov 25, 2007
Hey guys its me illusion one!!
My thread today is about a cool place I came across today"the gaff zone".
It looked pretty cool,and is all about making gaffs.I think all of the gaffs are made by them, and none are copyrighted.Some of the gaffs look really good,maybe theory 11 could get some gaff cards from them or even a gaff deck.So if u have some gaffing "skillz",join,see if u like it.Thanks Enjoy!!!

http://gaffzone.freeforums.org/portal.php

please contact me with further questions,or about the idea of having gaff cards made.

Aug 31, 2007
This is great, but I really don't know how far this is going to go. It isn't very proffesional, and most people are recruited from a popular exposure site.

Well for one, some people are from the LMT boards, but I myself pretty much quit those boards, unless to talk to people from the SleightArtists staff team. I'm also a member of that site, and I find it fun to use innovative ideas to create gaff cards, which have routines and ideas behind them. Obviously a lot of the stuff isn't that great I'm not going to lie but, some of the people on there are pretty talented, and the ideas behind them are awesome.

-RA69

I'm going to mini-mod for a sec but, don't double post.

Yes I have signed up and put in a few simple ideas. My photoshop skills are not the greatest in the world but, I have a bunch of gaff ideas I've always wanted to see and finally get a chance to hopefully make that happen. I'm not going to lie but, some of the designs are pretty bad, and would never be in a deck but, some are very innovative and great. The owned MagicRich has put out a very clean and easy-to-use website layout, and even has contests started up already. There's been talk in the staff section of the site about the future, and there's some promising ideas that will hopefully turn out successfully.

-RA69

Nov 25, 2007
Thank you so much for that!!!!Yes i know some of the cards are bad,but cut us some slack since we just started....Wouldnt it be awesome to walk down the street when you were older,and see a kid doing magic with YOUR gaff card,its possible....Well im really sorry for double posting i didnt know it was a prob,but now i do,cheers!!:) )

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results