Gave Away My Digital Dissolve Gimmick For Free

Apr 1, 2009
California
Went to work 3am this morning. I thought to myself, I'm going to bring Digital Dissolve to practice while waiting for vehicles to show up for inspection. Well, I stick the whole set up in my pocket. while waiting for my shift to start, I fall asleep on the bench. I remember when my eyes were closed a couple other soldiers suddenly talking about half dollars. I didn't think anything of it. Then I woke. I went to work and decided to practice a little bit during the downtime. I checked my pocket... Only my English Penny was there. No gimmick or half dollar. My only guess is that they fell out while I was sleeping. I didn't bother asking each and every person to see who had it... All I know is, someone is the proud owner of the gimmick... And if they're reading this... what an odd coincidence! Moral of the story... Probably shouldn't bring unique, hard to come by gimmicks with you to work... Unless of course your job is to perform. They will more than likely go missing. And you will be a sad person on the way home... I hope you enjoyed my tale from the day.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results