Gear - Shirts

hey guys, firstly my space bar is broke and im sorry if i type uber long sentences.
but
i ordered a mystery shirt from t11, obviosuly and well when it come i was excited, it wasnt very white, its more of a cream colour, the desin however is amazing i love it, looks really cool, and the frayed arms and neck look cool too. BUT and a biiiig but, man the shirts are thin! i picked it up and immediatly felt the difference, it didnt keep me warm when i went out that night, and i had a jacket on too. all i can really say is to produce the shirts on a thicker cotton shirt, i cant think of there names but the fruit shirts? there plain and lots of people use them to print stuff.
well thats my mini review, cant exaclty say much more, its jsut a shirt.
thanks for your time
jim

Sep 2, 2007
I think that you mean fruit of the loom? I'm getting a shirt for christmas...It's cerca trova. and I think it's black...I forget...(I know some stuff because I ordered it XD)

yeah fruit of the loom.
im geting a black cera trova for xmas too =]
i have no idea why, but anoter mystery shirt come this morning, i only ordered one and the money cameout of my bank was for one. very weird :S

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
You may want to consider wearing an undershirt if they are a bit too thin. I know that I started doing this in middle school, and now I just feel weird without an undershirt. Being a bit of a Criss Angel fan, I learned that I needed to do this with Affliction shirts as well.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results