Gecko (damn)

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I got this product a while back
although it looks kickass, its not that special.
its not a totally new concept. i wouldnt even say it was 75% new.
the gimmick does allow you to do what they say but angle, environment, and setup of gimmick can easily make it look crap.
and the naturalness of this effect aint that good either. even in the DVD, Andy Amyx didnt perform it perfectly.
for such a high price, i find it highly un worth it. and you are given a clue of how its done by the refills they sell.
the effect is good, but it just wont satisfy the magic world.
4/10

Oct 28, 2007
Wait... seriously? But all the cool visual magic is here lolololol.

On a serious note, expand your knowledge, go to other sites, do some reasearch into different effects, find something you love and make it you. Be unique amongst the unique.

- Sean

that is not the point of this thread, i don't limit my self to T11 and E i know to expand my knowlegde and be unique i just happen to just find out about this today just like a lot of other people and i liked it but i wanted to see what others thought of it before i made a irrational decicion.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It's funny how many ignorant people there are - until E sells the product, that is. Since when are companies like E the sole standard for a product being known? That's sad, and it's not reflective of the companies, it's reflective of magicians.

Agreed with Sean and chain.

And no ninja, this is not a jab directed at you, I wouldn't have bothered if it was just at you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results