Generation Extreme

Ok, so I'm going to (very likely) get Brian Tudor's Generation Extreme.
For people who own this, does it have an index (like a chapter selection on movies) for each sleight or will I just watch until a certain sleight explanation comes up.

Thanks,

~PaCo

Sep 1, 2007
Second.

Watch out for hypnotic if you want sleights. Brian hits so many controls and productions at you that there's no time to actually learn them. Have fun!

Sep 1, 2007
essenstially, this is a great DVD to watch just for the cool routines, but the teaching essentially sucks.

Sep 1, 2007
hey its better than showoff 3! Tudors teaching of the 360 castro: "start off by doing the... ah, you know what? learn the castro cut. or go make up your own sh%$#@. get off my balls!"

Sep 1, 2007
Honestly, the Teaching in Gen X is not as bad as it could be. If you just go back and watch it over, you'll be fine.

Mar 18, 2008
theres no need

well, how about the explanations in the system by dan and dave??? i beleive that its just a matter of how bad you really want to learn any move and if it is in slow motion and with a good angle, i think theres little need for explanation, thats the way i have learned and mastered some very hard XCM moves and others stuffs as well...

(by the way i think the system is one of the greatest dvds on card flourishing)

Apr 30, 2008
Sweden, Vänersborg
well, how about the explanations in the system by dan and dave??? i beleive that its just a matter of how bad you really want to learn any move and if it is in slow motion and with a good angle, i think theres little need for explanation, thats the way i have learned and mastered some very hard XCM moves and others stuffs as well...

(by the way i think the system is one of the greatest dvds on card flourishing)

Thats exactly what i think. I was really suprised about how bad the teaching was..but ive learnde them after a while

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results