Genesis by Andrei Jikh, right handed?

Jun 10, 2010
To be honest, IT DOESN'T MATTER. Andrei is such a good teacher that the way he explains it, accompanied with a few pictures, is good enough for you to get the picture. All you have to do is do what he says and adjust slightly to match Andrei's grip/technique/etc. while flipping the picture in your head.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
Deal with it. I'm right handed but use cards as if I'm a lefty. So the mayjority of DVDs I watch I have to do a mental flip of instructions to learn it properly. So just deal with.

J.
Why deal with it if you can just flip the video? It instantly makes the tutorial for right handed people. It really works. Only texts get "hurt". I do not even understand why T11 didn't think of a choice the customer can make - to download video for righties or lefties, the editor of the video just has to flip everything in that video except for the texts. That's all. Enjoy :D

Jun 10, 2010
Why deal with it if you can just flip the video? It instantly makes the tutorial for right handed people. It really works. Only texts get "hurt". I do not even understand why T11 didn't think of a choice the customer can make - to download video for righties or lefties, the editor of the video just has to flip everything in that video except for the texts. That's all. Enjoy :D

That sounds simple, but I can think of so many things that could go wrong with that/not work out because of that. It's a lot more complicated than you think.

May 10, 2010
That sounds simple, but I can think of so many things that could go wrong with that/not work out because of that. It's a lot more complicated than you think.

I agree. Text also needs to be changed to fit the corresponding hand. You need to change the "rights" to "lefts". And to do it for Genesis, which has over 30 moves, that's gonna one heck of trouble. Unless the project is smaller, like Anaconda by Bone Ho and the Virts (which has options for righties and lefties btw), then it could be done. Nonetheless, self video flipping is always available!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results