getting back into magic!

Mar 16, 2012
hi guys i just recently got back into magic from being out of magic for about a year. previous do this i was practicing and performing for about 2 years then all of a sudden i just stopped, but now im getting baack into it and my passion for magic is alot stronger then it was before. i just ordered rapture and insane and it should be here on monday, and ill begin and start up practicing again with these brand new tricks that look very great and im very excited about it as well. i have a lot of magic material that ive owned for a while now including the trilogy by dan an dave buck (there my favorite magicians lol) ninja 1 and 2, david stone tool, this is mentalism, metaal by eric jones, daniel madison dangerous, and many others. but now i forgot all my material so now i have to go back and start from scratch again, and refresh my memory with all this magic material. so ill be very busy practicing this material. in conclusion i am very excited to be back in magic again because magic to me is a way to free my mind and allways keep my imagination going and flowing.
thanks
corey

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Glad you are making a comeback. Sometimes it is good to take breaks from the things we love and then we come back even with an even stronger desire for it. Have fun and enjoy your new purchases my friend.

cmelo69,

Welcome back! I have been involved in magic for a little over two decades now (I'm 34, started when I was 12). It's good to take a breather every now and again to avoid burnout. This goes with just about everything, including magic.

I try to set aside two weeks every six months or so where I don't do magic "much." I say much because if I'm out at a restaurant during that time I can't help but take along my Yigal Mesika Tarantula gimmick, or a few Loops. However, I don't actively practice at home like normal.

After those two weeks, I am energized and ready to get back too it more than ever, so I can only imagine after being away for a year how excited you are.

Glad you're back at it.

- Steve

Jun 4, 2012
cmelo69,

Welcome back! I have been involved in magic for a little over two decades now (I'm 34, started when I was 12). It's good to take a breather every now and again to avoid burnout. This goes with just about everything, including magic.

I try to set aside two weeks every six months or so where I don't do magic "much." I say much because if I'm out at a restaurant during that time I can't help but take along my Yigal Mesika Tarantula gimmick, or a few Loops. However, I don't actively practice at home like normal.

After those two weeks, I am energized and ready to get back too it more than ever, so I can only imagine after being away for a year how excited you are.

Glad you're back at it.

- Steve
GOOD, magic is a terrific terapy!

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
How long do you are in magic, before this break? I don't do breaks or smth, I am practicing every single moment and I love it. /Practice makes me feel perfect./ LOL :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results