Getting Panic into your routines

I incorporate Panic into my first 15 minute routine. I perform it like Aaron but when I change the deck to 4 kings I point to my back pocket pulling the deck out and as I do it I ditch the gimmicks in my left and I say " you know what's funny?,..the kings where never in my hand at all", people usually freak at that as well showing the other kings have disappeared the I tell them" If you spread the deck you'll see where they go", and their reversed in the middle of the deck. It's a triple whammy to the effect try it and I'm sure you'll get even better reactions. OH when ditching the kings from the left hand you have to have good timing and misdirection after practice it becomes easy. I know I'm a little off the subject but I wanted to share this with my fellow T11 members just for you guys.:D That's a freebie.

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
i suggest when someone asks you to perform, imagine the world is going to end and start running around screaming.
works for me!

Sep 1, 2007
SHANE BLACK said:
I incorporate Panic into my first 15 minute routine. I perform it like Aaron but when I change the deck to 4 kings I point to my back pocket pulling the deck out and as I do it I ditch the gimmicks in my left and I say " you know what's funny?,..the kings where never in my hand at all", people usually freak at that as well showing the other kings have disappeared the I tell them" If you spread the deck you'll see where they go", and their reversed in the middle of the deck. It's a triple whammy to the effect try it and I'm sure you'll get even better reactions. OH when ditching the kings from the left hand you have to have good timing and misdirection after practice it becomes easy. I know I'm a little off the subject but I wanted to share this with my fellow T11 members just for you guys. That's a freebie.
Sounds good! Although that still doesnt' answer my question, I'd try it out for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results