GIMMICKS vs SLEIGHTS

Jun 10, 2010
I believe Brad may have stolen that particular quote, at the very least he didn't give the creator credit. Niccolo Machiavelli is credited for it as he wrote it in his book 'The Prince' in the early sixteenth century, however it has appeared many times in print and has been around in one form or another for much longer.

This is your first lesson in research and giving people due credit.

LOL. That was some fun stuff.

Nevertheless, it's an old proverb which doesn't have a definitive person we are able to credit it too. Niccolo Machiavelli certainly serves our purposes more than Brad Christian, however.

Feb 4, 2008
LOL. That was some fun stuff.

Nevertheless, it's an old proverb which doesn't have a definitive person we are able to credit it too. Niccolo Machiavelli certainly serves our purposes more than Brad Christian, however.
He may be the first credited with putting it in print though supposedly it comes from an old Italian proverb, "Il fine giustifica i mezzi."
Knowing Rome's predilection for pragmatic violence I wouldn't doubt that it dates all the way back to the Empire.

....sorry....that was a Cliff Claven Moment. LOL "Little known fact there Norm!"

Jun 10, 2010
He may be the first credited with putting it in print though supposedly it comes from an old Italian proverb, "Il fine giustifica i mezzi."
Knowing Rome's predilection for pragmatic violence I wouldn't doubt that it dates all the way back to the Empire.

....sorry....that was a Cliff Claven Moment. LOL "Little known fact there Norm!"

I wouldn't be surprised either, the Romans had fun filling up my history textbooks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results