Glass By Adam Grace

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I have it.. it's clever but not my style.

Performance - like I said, it's clever.
Difficulty - some aspects of it are not what I expected, other aspects are simple.
Patter is everything

It does pack a punch.. just not my style.. not to say that it isn't for someone else tho ^_^

over all... 7/10

Ambigram_Sm.png

The thing about this effect is that it's so abstract and only a true performer can pull off a great routine with a piece of glass. It really takes some guts and creativity to have a reason behind bringing a piece of glass with you everywhere. I got many great reactions from this effect, and all I used was that piece of glass in my routine, because it just looks silly if you pull out a piece of glass halfway through your routine you need to use it constantly or it just won't make any sense.

I hope I made sense though.

Mitchell

I have had the effect for about a year now and I use it about half of the time. I love the routines that Adam has come up with and I don't worry what people might think about me carrying a piece of glass with me. It is getting old with everyone saying it's not practical to have it with you. DUDE I tell them I am a magician and I would like to show them something amazing with this piece of glass and give it to them to inspect and I start my performance with it. Don't be scared to admit what you are it usually gets there attention and there more excepting to see what you can do. I give it 4 out of 5. Responses are amazing.

Sep 1, 2007
Some of the hardest hitting effects on the preview trailer are done in the lamest possible ways. I watched it once and didn't really consider pursuing it any further. I decided carrying a slate of glass around isn't something I really wanted to do.

Aug 31, 2007
California
I have it.. it's clever but not my style.

Performance - like I said, it's clever.
Difficulty - some aspects of it are not what I expected, other aspects are simple.
Patter is everything

It does pack a punch.. just not my style.. not to say that it isn't for someone else tho ^_^

over all... 7/10

Ambigram_Sm.png

Dude. How did you get your signiature to be an ambigram? SOrry for the randomness i'm just superjealous :]

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
I think this logic is kind of irritating...

How different is pulling out a glass square compared to pulling out soft little balls? Or an english penny (if you're not english)? Or a deck of cards even?

There's propriety to the situation and circumstance, and then there's propriety to the context of a magicians performance.

Ty

P.S. Deryn - Your sig is SWEET!

Sep 1, 2007
Personally, I bought it for the preview effect, you know what I'm talking about.

and I was disappointed, some of the other stuff is creative, but if your buying for the preview effect, I wouldn't get it.

~Beans

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I personally despise glass.

I tried carrying glass with me for a day and it is not fun. The methods are clever but in my opinion kind fo stupid.

But if you really want ti then don't let me stop you from getting it.

Sep 5, 2007
n/a
Since others have already calrify it with the topic's question. All I could say about "Glass" is that once I got it when it was first release and did a little performance to others. It really didn't get the raction as if it was just a laughter so I haven't done this trick for almost a year.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results