Glue by Gosea

May 9, 2008
hi guys......I'm from vietnam..... I thought 1 trick about balance.....(no sure.:confused:)....are you can see it and the reviews?.....Balance is very beautiful ...U can make card stand on your hand(or finger) ....and all effect in clip ...I call it GLue......just 1 setup:p....thank all...and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jry0enQVp_Q

Aug 3, 2009
Thats pretty cool man. I have thought about trying to figure out a way to perform that effect but never did it. You look like you have it figure out. 2 thumbs up.

Aug 4, 2009
one set up and you can do that over and over?

That would be awesome for a great reveal! Amaze them with a great trick, and as they're still freaking out, just say, "Watch." and balance the edge on a finger!

Plan on selling the effect?

May 9, 2008
one set up and you can do that over and over?

That would be awesome for a great reveal! Amaze them with a great trick, and as they're still freaking out, just say, "Watch." and balance the edge on a finger!

Plan on selling the effect?

uhm........ one set up for all effect ....it's real (that's the effect I can think ..^^)
I think it's not perfect ..... not because I think "how to performe it for spectator?" ..? see the real beauty ... but I want it to be performed for spectators ....it isn't video clip ..... you can give me recommend??

Plan on selling ^^ ..... First I want people to know it ...Glue by Gosea...and
I come from Vietnam:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results