Going to London in late-December, suggestions?

Mar 2, 2016
I can only think of Davenports Magic shop.

I've not got a chance to go there yet, but it was recommended to me a little while back.

Dec 30, 2014
I went to conjuring at the court in October and it was great! Really funny and good tricks. It's on the last Thursday of every month with different magicians each time, I think you can pick up a leaflet about it at Davenports magic shop that's where we got ours :) Have fun!

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Aw you'll love it in Landaaaaan (those from London will get th "joke".. I hope lol)
Anyway, there's the West End Magic show at the Museum of Comedy on Bloomsbury Way in London. It runs between the 3rd and the 18th of December and there's showings at 2pm and 4pm. As others have mentioned, you have Davenports, check out Hamleys toy store too, they have a neat magic section on the 4th (maybe 3rd) floor. If you're able to make a detour, Bristol have a lot of magic related goods. Then you have my hometown, Birmingham, further up North where you have the Bristol Magic Society, located in Selly Oak. Hope you have an awesome time wherever you go :)

Reactions: AmberGraci

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Aw you'll love it in Landaaaaan (those from London will get th "joke".. I hope lol)
Anyway, there's the West End Magic show at the Museum of Comedy on Bloomsbury Way in London. It runs between the 3rd and the 18th of December and there's showings at 2pm and 4pm. As others have mentioned, you have Davenports, check out Hamleys toy store too, they have a neat magic section on the 4th (maybe 3rd) floor. If you're able to make a detour, Bristol have a lot of magic related goods. Then you have my hometown, Birmingham, further up North where you have the Bristol Magic Society, located in Selly Oak. Hope you have an awesome time wherever you go :)
That should be BRITISH Magic Society, sorry

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results