Goldfish production gimmick

Oct 25, 2008
Norway
This question goes out to those of you that performs/have performed the production of a goldfish:

I've looked at this goldfish production gimmick, but the description says that you only can wait no more than 15 minutes with a live goldfish. Are there any other gimmicks/methods that can keep the fish inside for a longer amount of time?

And how practical is this trick out there in the real world? Preperation, walking around with it, resetting, etc. I want to include in my stage show, but I would love if this one is possible to do when doing walk around, etc.

Any help, guidance or tips will be very much appreciated. :)

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I would definitely not recommend using this for walk around gigs, unless you plan on storing tons of different Gold Fish off to the side some where, but still the idea of putting a live Goldfish in a glass during a walk around gig is just unsanitary.

This is more of a stage effect because you can easily store the fish off to the side and secretly pick it up during the show and do it in the proper context.

Jan 20, 2009
California
I do a gold fish production for my parlor shows and i can tell you it is not something you want to do for walk around
yes it does get great reactions but it will become a pain in the A$% real fast.

Jul 16, 2011
I use Murray fish appear for stage, no harm done to the fish, from my research that and little fishy are the safest methods.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
David Stone does a Gold Fish production in a walk around environment. I cant remember off the top of my head which one he uses.

J.

Actually he doesn't, I'm pretty sure that he most likely doesn't perform anything from those two DVD's anymore and the goldfish production for a Walk Around setting is incredibly impractical and will most likely annoy people. It's mainly meant for stage and parlow shows.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results