Good Cards?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
What are some of the best cards to use for magic and flourishing,and where can I get them at an affordable price.

Apr 4, 2008
My advice, use regular bicycles. They're great and aren't too different from custom decks.

Other than that if you wanna get custom decks I would recommend Tally-Ho's, Ghosts, and Split Spades. Get them here or E.

Jun 4, 2008
London
Regular tally-ho's you can get them from ebay for about £15 a brick i recomend fullboatdealer and pokerstud52 also ace-king but not so much for tallys

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
For magic:
If you live in the USA - Red or blue Bicycles.

If you live in the UK - Tally Ho.

===

For flourishing:

Any deck that you like. Bicycles /Tally Hos work fine; I hear a lot of good about Wynn Icon decks, and of course any custom t11/ellusionist deck.

It's pretty much whatever suits you.

===

Also, please use the search function. This has been discussed many, many, many times before.

Feb 2, 2008
Comeon people

WYNN is the only way to go

tally's are good but i find them a bit too soft for some cuts

D

Deleted member 2755

Cheap? Work Great? Bicycles!

If you live in the US and have a Costco near you, go there. You can get 12 decks for about 13 bucks. That's just a tiny bit more than a buck per deck. ;) They are great for everything all around. They are great for magic and flourishing.

-Doug

i for one, don't really like the feel of the wynn's but that's a personal preference i guess. im a big fan of Tally's and bikes. When i started flourishing i practised too much with old cards, and got too used to the "not so smooth" feel, so whenever i opened a new deck i could not handle the cards properly. took a while to rework that out. so just a little tip i guess.

Apr 15, 2008
I recommend Tallys' or Wynns'. Personally, I think that the Tallys' feel thinner than Bikes.

Keep in mind that the Ellusionist custom decks are air-flow finish, which means really soft edges. I'd rather order Wynns (which are very "tight") or Tallys' depending on what you're able to get. It's also about your personal style. I guess you'll have to order a couple of each and experience them for yourself.

Rasmus Schoning

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
It all depends on your style and what you like to do. Personally, I go through phases, using different cards for certain periods of time, getting tired of them, and trying new cards.

I have used and still do use everything from Bikes (vintage and rider back)and Tallys to Wynns, Aladdins, WPT, and many others.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results