Good impromptu ring magic?

GavHern

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2015
California, USA
gavhern.com
I've been performing Reflex by Patrick Kun for a bit and I really like the idea of having ring magic readily available as I often wear my ring. I own Odyssey by Calen and I think it's amazing, but I don't always have the gimmick on hand, which is a bit unfortunate. The other ones I'm aware of are Ring Thing by Garrett Thomas and Circuit by Zach Heath, which are good effects. I don't see ring thing fitting into my routines but I have tried circuit out. I never ended up purchasing the tutorial but just figured it out and tried playing around with it. I can do the move but I flash every time, and I'm considering purchasing the DVD to learn all the subtleties and stuff (just hard to justify the money + shipping for something I'm already 70% of the way to learning). Other than those, I really want to work on more impromptu ring effects. Let me know if anyone is aware of any!

Jun 23, 2021
What is the sequence you normally perform these effects in?

Another effect is Divorce by Justin miller. Really good for impromptu. Oh and also On/Off by Nicholas Lawrence.

GavHern

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2015
California, USA
gavhern.com
What is the sequence you normally perform these effects in?

Another effect is Divorce by Justin miller. Really good for impromptu. Oh and also On/Off by Nicholas Lawrence.

Right now the only ones im comfortable with performing are the first two steps of Patrick Kun's Reflex. I have seen on/off by Nicholas Lawrence before and might look into it since it is a very clever concept. I'll definitely look into these, thanks for the suggestions

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results