Good Magic Tricks?

Apr 6, 2023
Can people please recommend some good magic tricks from the marketplace? I don’t know where to start. Thanks!

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Are you just starting with magic or just starting on this site? If you are new to magic there are easier more economical ways to learn magic than the marketplace. Don’t get me wrong, I think the marketplace is a great tool to supplement your existing knowledge, sell/exchange ideas etc…but it’s not especially geared for building a knowledge set from the ground up.

On to your question though…You are likely to get more specific recommendations if you can tell us what you already are learning or know/perform…but here is a quick way to start with the marketplace;

You can set the marketplace to 0$ and find some decent free starts. Creators like Kaan Akdogan and Michael Obrien have both free and paid effects in the marketplace….if you like a creators free tutorials, the effects, and or their teaching skills, maybe check out there other stuff.

Reactions: RealityOne
Apr 6, 2023
Thank you! I am sort of new to magic (maybe 1-2) months but I have a decent understanding of card magic. I usually get my tricks from the YouTuber A Million Card Tricks but I find that the tricks are becoming easier.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results