Good Packet Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy,

I'm not going to berate you like many others have done already. In fact, I believe I gave you the most civil, worthwhile opinion and advice on your original thread... which seems to have unfortunately since been (completely) deleted. In any case, I hope you had the opportunity to read what I had to say with regards to exposure and its negative impacts on quality magic. If you want to expose-- bottom line is no one can stop you, and that's why so many members here are so frustrated with your position. But with that said, the magic you affect with your actions cheapens in quality and disrespects those who create it. That's why what you're doing isn't just unfortunate-- it's sad. It's sad because you think you're actually helping the craft when you're only contributing to its demise. Period.

If you ever decide to pursue magic seriously, I'm confident you'll eventually see the wrongdoing and foolishness of your current actions. It's obvious you're a beginner in the craft with strong ignorance and naivety if you legitimately believe you're helping magic grow with that you're doing. I can only hope you'll come to your senses sooner rather than later.

If you want to discuss exposure in more civil detail, don't hesitate to PM me. I can talk on it for hours.

RS.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

There is zero tolerance for insulting and being disrespectful to others within the forums. Although Jeremy may not seem like he has the best interests of the art in mind, he was simply asking a question here. Therefore, there is absolutely no need to tear him to shreds, guys.

Understandably, some of you may be upset at a previous link he posted - but please do not carry this hostility onto other threads, especially those completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

With that said, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread (and possible reopen it after some spring cleaning). Thanks in advance for your cooperation guys - and feel free to PM me should you have any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results