Goodbye for now... (and I really mean "for now")

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Because of a few things in life I plan to get done, I'm gonna be putting magic on hold for a month or two. Three months tops. As hard as it'll be to back away from magic for this period of time, it's something that's has to be done if I want to accomplish some of the dreams I have for my life.

It was fun hanging around here learning from all of you, and helping some of you as well. I'll probably drop by every now and then to see how things are going.

Anyway, until I return, I love you all and I'll see you all in a month or two. And trust me, I WILL return. I love magic too much not to.

Billy

By the way, if you leave a comment, I'll get it. I set this thread to email me every time a reply is left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
hey you're from washington too! well have fun quitting, but I bet you can sneak a deck of cards into a car ride or something, if youre not doing anything else might as well keep the hands training until you pick it back up?

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
hey you're from washington too! well have fun quitting, but I bet you can sneak a deck of cards into a car ride or something, if youre not doing anything else might as well keep the hands training until you pick it back up?

Who ever said I was quitting? I'm just putting it on hold for a bit.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results