Got my hands on some money

May 24, 2008
Hey guys, i got my hands on some money, and i wanted to get a big trick for walk around like a pk or something. do u guys have any recommendations???

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hi holo.

In my opinion, loops provide some of the best PK effects around. You don't need to buy any expensive heavy-duty magnets or anything, just make sure you can manage the distance of your spectators effectively and be aware of lighting.

Just don't go spending lots of money just because you can, expensive doesn't necessarily mean powerful. ;)

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Huruey

Well, what sort of magic are you interested in?

Coins? I recently bought Coin2, and it is brilliant! Bobo's Book is great also.

Cards? The T&R Project by Huron Low is a great DVD Set.

Rope? Richard Sanders has a DVD called 'Fibreoptics' and if you can get that down, you will be king!

If your not very confident in sleights the 'Black Widow' is an interesting item, ive owned it for a while now, and to be honest have never actually used it while performing. I decided I would prefer to learn sleights and perfect these instead.

Extreme Beginners is a great DVD if your new to magic, and want to learn some great card magic/xcm/sleights and will be very helpful.

Flow is one I have recently bought and performed, and thats a great effect aswell. The DVD itself isnt as great but once you get it down, its simple and easy to perform. Reset is an issue though.

Ive said it before, but 'Bruised' is also a brilliant effect for walkaround. A bit more suited to evening work though I find.

Extreme Burn/Prophet are also great DVDS which I would recommend if your interested in money magic.

Hope this helps in some way!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results