Got my UltraGaff Today!

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
have to say i am enjoying this deck a lot, i did not get any of the DVDs though, i was relying on my own creativity to help me. I have come up with a few cool routines, does anyone here use your own routine witht he cards not ought on the DVDs?
Im not asking how to do anything, but rather what the effect is =]

Feb 28, 2008
I think you made the smart choice by just getting the deck as the price of the three DVDs is just insane. I'm a big fan of DG and W:H, but it's just a lot of money to spend on a gaff deck.

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
The 3 dvds provide alot of great tricks for the gaff deck. However, I have to agree with you Rmana, the prices of the 3 dvds is insane.

Sep 1, 2007
Is this where I'm supposed to get jealous? :rolleyes:

Dude! You should be! He has a SIGNED ULTRAGAFF !!! This means that he can go and perform visual stunning hardhitting magic better than I can without any sleights at all, he's just going to watch the dvd and then go out onto the streets and show random strangers that he truly is the next Criss Angel! I'm so jealous that he will become an amazing bestselling street artist who expresses his creativity by copying other people's tricks and ideas! All my time perfecting my double lift is completely ruined because he is going to be doing amazing stuff like an ERDNASE CHANGE!!! And what's more, he'll do it with bridge cards so that he'll be just like BRAD CHRISTIAN. And then he'll wear sunglasses and be like JUSTIN MILLER. And then he'll make his own one trick DVD sold both by theory11 and ellusionist which teaches the INSANE ONE HANDED FAN! And people from all around the world will give it rave testimonies and he'll quit his boring job and become a FULL TIME ELLUSIONIST STREET MAGICIAN! And then he'll quit and become a FULL TIME THEORY11 ARTIST! And then he'll sell a WICKED flourish DVD set for 100$ per minute which teaches AMAZING EYEPOPPING MOVES like THE CHARLIER CUT. And he'll team up with MAGIC MAKERS and make a DVD showing MASSIVELY EXTREME COLOUR CHANGES like the INCREDIBLY AMAZING SHAPESHIFTER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!! And then, he'll credit BRAD CHRISTIAN, because he knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT MAGIC WHATSOEVER!!!

Seriously, I can't believe you don't envy him. I hope he makes a video of his signed ultragaff deck with his 1.5 Megapixel phone camera, and I hope he accompanies it with a soundtrack of him breathing heavily like a serial killer. I'm looking forwards to it!

Hey, go easy mate :) All he said was he had a signed deck. That is a collectors item, even if it doesn't interest you (or me). He can still be stoked that he owns it.

Peace.

On a side note, DVDs are waaaaaaay too steep! if Wayne or Danny are reading. :p

Apr 4, 2008
Dude! You should be! He has a SIGNED ULTRAGAFF !!! This means that he can go and perform visual stunning hardhitting magic better than I can without any sleights at all, he's just going to watch the dvd and then go out onto the streets and show random strangers that he truly is the next Criss Angel! I'm so jealous that he will become an amazing bestselling street artist who expresses his creativity by copying other people's tricks and ideas! All my time perfecting my double lift is completely ruined because he is going to be doing amazing stuff like an ERDNASE CHANGE!!! And what's more, he'll do it with bridge cards so that he'll be just like BRAD CHRISTIAN. And then he'll wear sunglasses and be like JUSTIN MILLER. And then he'll make his own one trick DVD sold both by theory11 and ellusionist which teaches the INSANE ONE HANDED FAN! And people from all around the world will give it rave testimonies and he'll quit his boring job and become a FULL TIME ELLUSIONIST STREET MAGICIAN! And then he'll quit and become a FULL TIME THEORY11 ARTIST! And then he'll sell a WICKED flourish DVD set for 100$ per minute which teaches AMAZING EYEPOPPING MOVES like THE CHARLIER CUT. And he'll team up with MAGIC MAKERS and make a DVD showing MASSIVELY EXTREME COLOUR CHANGES like the INCREDIBLY AMAZING SHAPESHIFTER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!! And then, he'll credit BRAD CHRISTIAN, because he knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT MAGIC WHATSOEVER!!!

Seriously, I can't believe you don't envy him. I hope he makes a video of his signed ultragaff deck with his 1.5 Megapixel phone camera, and I hope he accompanies it with a soundtrack of him breathing heavily like a serial killer. I'm looking forwards to it!

umm lmao u funny boy

Aug 31, 2007
i just got mine, its AWESOME, luckily enough my friend bought the deck and dvds a week back and he lent me the dvds to get a basis on some effects, i must say the DVDS are hysterical , the humor is really funny.

love love love the deck, best purchase ive made from E or T11.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results